myUSAO Guide To Access Login Portal 2022. USA is the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma’s student site. Students can log in and access vital resources such as their academic profile, application and admission details, academic calendar, exam schedule, course schedule, and other critical academic resources using their USAO username and password.
How can I access the myUSAO portal?
To get to your MyUSAO login page, click here.
1. Open your web browser and go to my.usao.edu.
2. Click Continue after entering your username in the top right corner.
3. Finally, type in your password.
4. To access your MyUSAO login dashboard, click Login.
How to create an email account
Office 365 has been implemented in Science and Arts. To set up and access your email, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to https://usao.onelogin.com/.
2. Login using your Science & Arts email address and the original Science & Arts OneLogin password.
3. Read the acceptable usage policy and agree to it. You can only click the “I Agree” button after you’ve browsed down through the policy.
4. In the “current password” column, type the initial password “Usao.Edu@….” that you just used to log in. Create a new password that is difficult to guess (see below for details about this).
5. Create and answer your account security questions.
6. If everything goes well, you’ll be taken back to the OneLogin login page. You are not required to re-login, but you may do so to ensure that your credentials are valid.
If you are a new student, once you have been accepted to Science & Arts, you will be given access to OneLogin.
What is the username and password for your account?
Do you know what your USAO username and password are?
Usage.Edu@ (case-sensitive) followed by your birthdate as an initial/temporary password (8-digit, in the MMDDYYYY format).
For example, if you were born on December 3, 2017, your OneLogin password for Science & Arts would be Usao.Edu@12032017.
You’ll need to change your password once you’ve logged in. The modification may take up to an hour to sync across all systems.
The password must contain the following characters:
• Have a minimum of twelve characters.
• At least once a year, be updated
• Include characters from three of the four categories below:
o Capital letters (A through Z)
o Letters in lowercase (a through z)
o Amounts (0 through 9)
o Special characters (such as! $, #, and per cent)
• Doesn’t include your username
• Your whole name should not have more than two consecutive letters.
• It can’t be a password you’ve used before.
Identification cards for students
The initial Student ID (Drover Card) is free, but replacements are $25 each. Replacement payments should be made first at the Business Office. Bring your receipt to Student Services to get your new student ID.
Check out Nash library books, get student discounts at selected establishments, get transcript/trimester grades, pick up work-study paychecks, and get free admission to specific school activities with your Student ID.
How do you get to your email?
To get to your email, click here.
1. Go to outlook.office.com and sign in.
2. To log in, enter your username and password.
If you need assistance, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 405-574-1234.
How do I get to USAO Canvas?
Faculty at USAO use Canvas in a variety of methods, including for online, hybrid, and even face-to-face classes.
If you’re taking a “hybrid” course, make sure you attend the first class session in person on the designated meeting day and time.
On the first day of class, your professor will provide more details about how the hybrid class will be structured.
To access the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Canvas, follow the simple steps below.
1. Visit usao.onelogin.com to log in to OneLogin (use your Science & Arts .edu email and password).
2. Select the Canvas symbol from the drop-down menu.
3. Take a look at your options
4. It’s possible that some courses won’t be available until after the first day of classes. Don’t worry; you can always check back later to see if the course has been added.
Instructions for enrolling
1. Current students should speak with their advisor about enrolling. NOTE: For all music performance classes, a permission slip is required.
2. All students in need of housing should go to the Student Services Office on the 3rd floor of the Student Center for information on housing contracts and food plans (otherwise, skip this step.)
3. Students can access their schedule on MyUSAO Site after enrolling.
4. Senior and Junior enrollment for Early Spring 2022 begins on Monday, October 18, 2021.
5. Sophomores and Freshmen — Enrollment will open on Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
6. On MyUSAO, students may see how many hours they’ve accrued.
7. Before their scheduled enrollment dates, students should meet with their advisors to identify which classes they require.
Changes in enrollment and withdrawals
During the stipulated add-drop period, changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the university will result in full costs for courses added and full credit for courses withdrawn. There will be no refunds after the add-drop period for that session has passed. After the last day to add/drop, all enrollment adjustments must be made to the Registrar’s Office, room 204, Troutt Hall.