Connect with us

Health

Pantene Lawsuit : Supposed To Be A Peaceful Self-care Session

Published

on

Pantene Lawsuit

Pantene Lawsuit: What was supposed to be a peaceful self-care session turned into a nightmare. For one Wisconsin woman, a Sunday ritual swiftly turned into a nightmare after she washed her tresses with a bottle of Pantene conditioner she purchased at Walmart.

Although Walmart representatives claim that a check of pertinent security footage shows “no sign of tampering,” the 21-year-old and her mother believe the product was contaminated with the hair-removal lotion Nair.

According to the New York Post, Ashley Rose Robinson’s hair began to come out after she used a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume conditioner during an evening shower on July 28.

“My hair started falling out in clumps on the floor, and it just kept coming out, and I yelled,” the New Richmond woman told CBS WCCO.

Robinson had bought the conditioner a week before at her city’s Walmart, according to the Post.

Millennial men and their beards are to blame for Procter & Gamble’s sagging razor sales

Pantene Lawsuit

Robinson, shaken, took to Facebook on July 29 to share photographs and additional details of the “very, very horrific” encounter, in a post that has now received over 2,600 likes and 3,000 shares.

“You don’t think to check your shampoo or conditioner once you buy it, but that was not the case for me tonight.” “I just went about my Sunday routine, got in the shower, shampooed, and conditioned my hair, and got out,” she wrote online, adding that “something was odd and didn’t smell the best.”

“I took my hair out of the towel and it smelled awful,” she claimed. “I went back in the shower and put in my other shampoo, and as soon as I took my hands out of my hair, it was covered in hair and just kept falling out.”

Robinson was relieved to find that the terrible conditioner didn’t chemically burn her scalp on her way to the emergency room, yet the future of her shiny dark hair appeared bleak.

She complained online, “My hair is still falling out and I know it will continue to do so.” “I can’t put my faith in anything anymore.”

Robinson’s mother, Taffy Jo Timm, turned to Facebook to express her displeasure with the “ugly pink tint” of the faulty conditioner and her suspicions that “someone mixed Nair in her conditioner bottle,” according to the Post.

“They thought it smelled like Nair when we were in the doctor’s office. Robinson told CBS, “It had a very distinct odour.” “It had to have been tampered with,” Robinson speculated.

Robinson opted to shave her head soon after the shower went awry, explaining why she was “scared” in a follow-up social media post with before-and-after images of herself.

“Emotions do exist. This evening, anxiety attacks are more intense as ever. I’m terrified. “I don’t want to go out in public,” she declared. “I go back to work tomorrow, and I’m quite nervous; my emotions have never been so high.” I enjoy my work and the people I work with, yet I’m terrified.”

She said, “They told me it’s good to be terrified, but know you’re not alone at all.” “I am grateful for everyone’s continuing love and support! Please be patient with me as I begin this new chapter of my life. It won’t be easy, but I have faith that God will be with me.”

According to CBS, New Richmond Police have acknowledged that they are cooperating with Walmart in their investigation of the event.

Walmart representatives told the newspaper that they had yet to find any proof of tampering in CCTV footage.

“Such statements are taken seriously by us.” We investigated all items in our store as soon as we were made aware of the problem, reviewed CCTV footage, and discovered no evidence of tampering,” a representative stated. “We sought to contact the consumer to further discuss this but received no answer. If there is verified evidence of tampering, we will collaborate with authorities to prosecute.”

Pantene representatives responded

“We are aware of and worried about this post,” an official stated. “However, the customer involved has not directly contacted us yet, so we have limited information at this moment.” “We’ve contacted you to get more information because the safety of our products is paramount to us.” We’ll keep you updated as we learn more about this unique event.”

In a broader sense, Robinson expressed the hope that her storey will serve as a warning to others.

“I don’t want this to happen to anyone else,” she expressed her displeasure. “As a result of this, I’m not going to buy any things that aren’t sealed.”

To date, a GoFundMe page for Robinson’s ongoing wig, medical, and legal expenses has earned $1,656 of a $5,000 goal.

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2022 Fox24x7.com